Match Attax World Championships 2012
Topps Europe has appointed Purple Tangerine's Football Studio, the football marketing and sponsorship specialist to source commercial partners for the 2012 Match Attax World Championships. Download PDF.
Celebrating its 5th year the Match Attax World Championships 2012 is the world’s biggest football trading card competition.
Based on the English Premier League, the World Championships attract over 20,000 participants from 17 countries around the world including: UK, ROI, Hungary, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, UAE, South Africa, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and Australia.
Country heats and finals are held in February, March and April 2012 culminating in the World Championship Finals to be played at Stamford Bridge – home of Chelsea FC on 28th April 2012 ... during the Chelsea V QPR match!
- Match Attax is played in over 40 countries with more than 3.5 million collectors worldwide - targeted at boys aged 8-12yrs and girls 11-14yrs
- Match Attax is by far the UK’s biggest selling collectable generating retail sales value of over £32 Million in the UK and Ireland
- Over 3 seasons in the UK alone over 160 MILLION packets have been sold
- In the UK alone over 1.3 million children collect Premier League Match Attax - this equates to 1:3 boys 5 to 14yrs
- Mills Stores, a retail group in the north east of England (85 stores), sold 27 packets of Match Attax to every one Mars Bar!
- The Match Attax Website (Toppsfootball.co.uk) is the most visited brand site by kids under 14yrs – 437,000 uniques per month
Share This Article
Send Us Your Comments
Please fill out the form below to let us know your comments.