THE DAWN FESTIVAL 2017 - YANGON MYANMAR
We are working with PP(SEA)CL in Bangkok helping market Myanmar’s first arts, culture and lifestyle festival which will take place in Yangon this November, featuring a plethora of international celebrities from the arts, music and cuisine - including David Foster and Friends featuring Katherine Jenkins, Michael Bolton accompanied by the Metropolitan Festival Orchestra from Singapore. Subject to change.
Spread across 10 days, The Dawn Festival Yangon 2017 will attract between 150,000 and 200,000 visitors in a celebration of music, visual arts and food under one cultural umbrella - injecting a new vibrancy and freshness to Myanmar’s emerging communities through the arts.
This cultural and creative extravaganza will bring unique experiences and promote tourism in Myanmar. The Dawn Festival Yangon 2017 will:
• Attract local and international investments
• Increase the number of tourists into the country
• Raise Myanmar’s profile in the region and internationally
• Expand access and experiences for Myanmar’s citizens
• Increase collaboration opportunities for Myanmar’s arts and entertainment practitioners with artists of international standing and repute