THE DAWN FESTIVAL 2018 - YANGON MYANMAR
We are working with PP(SEA)CL in Bangkok helping market Myanmar’s first arts, culture and lifestyle festival, which will take place in Yangon in November 2018, featuring a plethora of international celebrities from the arts, music and dance - including David Foster and Friends featuring Katherine Jenkins, Michael Bolton accompanied by the Metropolitan Festival Orchestra from Singapore. Subject to change.
Spread across 10 days, The Dawn Festival Yangon 2018 will attract over 100,000 visitors in a celebration of music, visual arts and dance under one cultural umbrella - injecting a new vibrancy and freshness to Myanmar’s emerging communities through the arts.
This cultural and creative extravaganza will bring unique experiences and promote tourism in Myanmar. The Dawn Festival Yangon 2018 will:
• Attract local and international investments
• Increase the number of tourists into the country
• Raise Myanmar’s profile in the region and internationally
• Expand access and experiences for Myanmar’s citizens
• Increase collaboration opportunities for Myanmar’s arts and entertainment practitioners with artists of international standing and repute