THE HEART OF HOLLYWOOD WORLD TOUR - LONDON 2018
The World’s Biggest Single Collection Of Hollywood Memorabilia Ever To Tour The World
The Heart Of Hollywood World Tour featuring the 45 feet (14 metres) tall, 95 ton, “H” from the original Hollywood Sign as the centre-piece will start a five-year world tour in 2018, visiting London in the Summer, the first time it has been outside the USA.
The touring show features the world’s biggest single collection of Hollywood Memorabilia ever to tour the world, from the Hollywood Museum and private collections, many items have never been seen in public before, including:
- The Gates of Marilyn Monroe’s House; the chair she did her last photoshoot in and the bed in which she died!
- Elvis Presley’s Jump suits
- John Wayne’s clothing
- Charlie Chaplin’s clothing
- Clarke Gable Tuxedo from "Gone With The Wind"
- Superman’s costume
- Michael Jackson’s Fedora Hat
Commercial Opportunities Download