THE DAWN FESTIVAL 2019 - YANGON MYANMAR
Myanmar’s first arts, culture and lifestyle festival will take place in Yangon in October 2019, featuring a plethora of international celebrities from the arts, music and dance - including the Metropolitan Festival Orchestra from Singapore. Subject to change.
Spread across 4 days, The Dawn Festival Yangon 2019 will attract over 20,000 visitors in a celebration of music, visual arts and dance under one cultural umbrella - injecting a new vibrancy and freshness to Myanmar’s emerging communities through the arts.
Client - The Sponsorshiop Experts / The Dawn Festival Yangon 2019
This cultural and creative extravaganza will bring unique experiences and promote tourism in Myanmar. The Dawn Festival Yangon 2019 will:
• Attract local and international investments
• Increase the number of tourists into the country
• Raise Myanmar’s profile in the region and internationally
• Expand access and experiences for Myanmar’s citizens
• Increase collaboration opportunities for Myanmar’s arts and entertainment practitioners with artists of international standing and repute